OKSIGUMAT – control plant growth and development
OKSIGUMAT is a organically pure, complex plant biodyne in the form of a concentrated syrupy liquid, soluble in water, black in color, odorless. In its composition it contains humic and fulvic acids as well as 17 nutrients which are essential to the growth and development of plants.
The most important characteristics of OKSIGUMAT are the following:
• The accumulative function – the ability to accumulate long-term supplies of nutrients,
carbohydrates, amino acids in various media;
• Transport function – the formation of complex organic compounds of metals and trace
elements that are actively migrating to the plant;
• Regulatory – OKSIGUMAT forms the color of leaves, soil and regulates mineral nutrition, cation exchange, buffer, oxidation and regenerative processes in the soil;
• Protective – by the sorption of radionuclides and toxic substances, humic substances prevent their penetration into plants.
Prescription: Used for all types of crops and vegetation as a catalyst for growth, development, improvement of productivity and quality as well as for the improvement of the soil.
OKSIGUMAT is effective in the pre-treatment phase of seeds and transplanting plants,
soaking in propagation by cuttings, spraying, root feeding plants. This promotes rapid plant growth, developing a strong root portion, which promotes yield increase. It is applicable to different soils. Effective even in saline soils, reduces the toxic effect on plants after the use for 6-10 times.
The effects of OKSIGUMAT on plants:
– Increases the germination of seeds from 80-100% depending on the planting;
– Greatly accelerates the sprouting of seeds;
– Promotes a strong root system of plants;
– Restores soil fertility and its environmental cleanliness.
– Improves the survival rate of seedlings and rooting material;
– Provides increased resistance of plants to adverse environmental factors – a low temperature, poor lighting, lack of moisture, regulates the consumption of oxygen and moisture in the root environment with a shortage of supply or an excess of such;
– Increases the effectiveness of delivery of minerals and microelements in plants, thereby reducing the rates of consumption of fertilizers and pesticides by 20-30%;
– Stimulates the development of soil microorganisms which contributes to
the intense formation of humus;
– Provides a growth yield of 25-110% (depending on the crop sowing) and reduces the period of maturity in 10-12 days, increases the size, number and quality of fruit;
– Improves environmental cleanliness of the products grown:
– Effects on plants by increasing the content of vitamins, proteins, starches, sugars and nucleic acids; Grains: Gluten increases on average by 3%, raising glassiness by 6% and the quality of gluten by 10%;
– Prevents excessive accumulation of nitrates in the harvest. With the right farming practices they reduce nitrate levels in agricultural products by 25- 40% and the negative effect of soil application of pesticides;
– Connects man-made pollution with products (compounds of mercury, lead, pesticides, radionuclides, etc.) and prevents them from entering from the soil into the plant, which contributes to environmental friendliness of products;
– Increases the thickness of the leaves of plants and gives it color saturation and brightness;
– In conjunction with agronomic techniques improves protection against harmful insects, creating a hostile environment for their livelihoods, has fungicidal properties.
– Improves moisture capacity of light soils (on average 30%), contributing to the formation of agronomically valuable lumpy-granular structure;
– Improves the porosity and permeability of heavy soils, preventing the formation of cracks, peels, cementation and the formation of topsoil soles;
– In meat and poultry industry leads to faster growth and weight gain of animals, reduce morbidity and mortality and so on.
Being 100% natural product, containing only organic compounds OKSIGUMAT is not dangerous for humans, animals and plants.
It does not form toxic compounds with other substances in the air and wastewater.
It does not accumulate in the soil, waters and plants.
Not flammable. Not explosive. Not poisonous.
Efficiency of OKSIGUMAT
– Significant increase in productivity
– reduced time to mature
– improvement in product quality.
Using OKSIGUMAT at low cost a very high profitability is guaranteed.
With regular use of OKSIGUMAT its effectiveness will increase in the coming years due to accumulation of humic acids in the soil. It contributes to a significant increase in harvest in coming years, consequently, reduces losses and increases efficiency of grown products.
The spraying of the soil and plants two or three times, in addition to soaking the seeds, the working solution of OKSIGUMAT relieves the fatigue of soil, especially during prolonged monoplanting, which leads to significant savings in water, fertilizers, insecticides and pesticides, reducing their consumption by 30-40%.
High concentrations of the drug can make them grow at a ratio of 1:2000.
Low consumption OKSIGUMAT (10%) 0.5 liter is sufficient for three-times spray
for 1 hectare, depending on the planting and the sprayer.
Getting profits: the cost of 1 of OKSIGUMAT allows you to get from 90 to 180
profits, depending on the planting.
The impacts of OKSIGUMAT on soil
OKSIGUMAT in the soil is a significant reserve, where stores introductory
materials, forms mobile complexes with all trace elements beneficial of soil and
delivers them to the plant through the root;
– It forms insoluble compounds and creates a barrier to entry into the cells of
plants to heavy metals such as lead, mercury, chromium, and cadmium. The entry
of these metals in the fruit, and then in humans and animals leads to a very serious
– Creates the ecological balance despite intensive human impacts;
– The drug neutralizes the action of the ions of iron and aluminum, which in
excessive amounts of soil detrimental effect on the phosphorus nutrition of plants.
When the iron is used to form complexes with the drug, providing transportation to
the plant, and aluminum bound to an insoluble compound, i.e. offset by its harmful
effects on phosphates;
– The drug neutralizes the negative effects of pesticides and toxic chemicals;
– Due to the special structure of the drug in the soil gelation emerges, leading
respectively to enhance moisture retention in soil;
– Getting into the soil, the drug quickly reacts with calcium, magnesium, aluminum and iron, always in the soil.
-Forms organomineral bridges that connect mechanical particles of soil in a structure, resisting erosion, air and moisture retention, creates a favorable environment for microbial activity;
– Activates all vital functions of microorganisms in the soil;
– AccelerateS the process of humus in the soil;
– The use of the drug very rapidly affects the process of restoring the fertility of depleted intensive exploitation, initially poor in humus soil;
– Increases the exchange capacity of soils;
TESTING AND CERTIFICATION OF OKSIGUMAT
In 2003-2004 an extensive testing of OKSIGUMAT in hard soil and climatic conditions was carried out in Dashoguz in the enterprises “Dashoguzpagta” and “Dashoguzgallaonumleri”.
On cotton OKSIGUMAT was used on an area of about 45 hectares, while wheat and rice on the area of about 90 hectares. The minimum yield increase of winter wheat only from pre-treatment of seeds OKSIGUMAT was 3 centner/ha, and at two times the processing during the growing season at an average yield increase of 6-8 centner/ha, rice yield increase almost twofold.
– Pilot production testing conducted in the soil and climatic conditions of the piedmont plains of Kopetdag (in gray soils) showed that the use of aqueous solution with the concentration of 0.008% OKSIGUMAT in pre-seed treatment, enhances the yield of melon and watermelon by 1.5 – 2 times in comparison with control.
Production experience of OKSIGUMAT on crops of Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan has shown that only a single seed treatment and spraying with a solution of OKSIGUMAT significantly increase the yield of crops:
Maize 60-95% Melons 50-60%
Wheat 35-40% Sunflower 50-70%
Oats 40-50% Rice 90-110%
Cucumbers 45-70% Tomatoes 35-55%
Onions 40-60% Potatoes 40-50%
Flowers 20-45% Beetroot 35-40%
Soy 70-110% Aubergine, peppers 35-55%
Cotton – 25-30% (second year – 70%)
At this time OKSIGUMAT undergoes multiple testing and tests for various soil and
climatic conditions in various regions of Asia and Europe, which have a positive
Registration testing of OKSIGUMAT conducted by the Institute of Agriculture of Turkmenistan has shown good results.
The usage of the drug is approved by Ministry of Agriculture and it is included in the public register №000055 entitled “OKSIGUMAT”.
State Standard of Turkmenistan adopted new specifications – TŞ 01406193-01-
2011 on OKSIGUMAT – a growth and development of plants.
State Concern “Turkmenhimiya” licensed the production and sales of
OKSIGUMAT under №1-14-22-568, dated 14.06.2011.
FOR USE OF OKSIGUMAT
(Recommendations are based on the frequently asked questions)
Which soils can be used for OKSIGUMAT?
The efficiency of OKSIGUMAT is particularly seen:
– On alkaline soils with low iron content;
– On sandy soils low in organic matter (humus);
– On acidic podzolic soils with low humus content;
– It is even effective in humus-rich soil (chernozem).
– On saline soils (saline).
(OKSIGUMAT reduces toxic effects of salinity in the 6-10, tested for heavy and
saline soils of Dashoguz velayat)
When is OKSIGUMAT used?
OKSIGUMAT is used during the entire period of activity of plants, but in particular:
– At the beginning of its development and sprouting spring awakening;
– At the beginning of formation of reproductive organs;
– Before and after transplanting of seedlings and young plants, when injured
– Before and after freezing;
– After a long flooding;
-During and after drought.